It took me a month, but I have finally finished typing in all of my journals from our Spain trip. Over two weeks, we covered 786 km and saw three countries. Our friendâ€™s Jennie & Rich joined us for the first half of the trip and Mari & Dave were there for the whole long haul.
To make it easier to read all of our trip journals and blog posts, I have collected them all here. I have also uploaded all of the photos from this trip to the photo albums.
My posts from the trip
- Off to Spain
- The Trip to Spain
- Malaga to AlmuÃ±Ã©car â€“ 77 km
- AlmuÃ±Ã©car to Orgiva â€“ 57 km
- Orgiva to LanjarÃ³n â€“ 85km
- LanjarÃ³n to Granada â€“ 47 km
- Granada to Priego de CÃ³rdoba â€“ 100kms
- Priego de CÃ³rdoba to Antequera â€“ 82km
- Antequera to Malaga â€“ 57km
- Malaga to Tolox â€“ 58 km
- Tolox to Ronda â€“ 55 km
- Ronda to Jimena de la Frontiera â€“ 58 km
- Jimena de la Frontiera to Gibraltar â€“ 49 km
- Gibraltar to Tangiers, Morocco â€“ 35 km
- Tangiers, Morocco to Tariffa â€“ 26 km
- Tarifa to Malaga
- Malaga to Toronto via Paris
Jen & Richâ€™s posts from the trip.
- Tour de Andalucia – Day One (and Zero)
- Tour de Andalucia – Day Two
- Tour de Andalucia – Day Three
- Tour de Andalucia – Day Four
- Tour de Andalucia – Day Five
- Tour de Andalucia – Day Six
- Tour de Andalucia – Day Seven
Dave & Mariâ€™s posts from the trip.